Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Swimmin Hole

Summer is finally here in the Seattle area! Yes I know we get a bad wrap around here about all the rain, but have you ever been up here in the summer? It's quite easily the most beautiful place that I want to be. Today I have three sun drenched little girls giggling in the water at a local creek. The water is clear and cool. There's no one else around. Just the sun and the sound of a flowing creek. Yesterday I took my girls to the local water park. I like to say it is the land of wife beater t shirts, camel toe, and muffin tops. Its crowded with teenagers who dress like pole dancers. My kids don't really notice all that. All they know is water and fun is everywhere. I prefer this quiet swimmin hole to all that, but honestly kids don't care. They want school to be out and to get wet. It's a happy day when life is this simple! Peace Out

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.2

No comments: